Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday Boy

I can't believe my "baby" is two. We started out the day opening presents. He LOVES opening presents.



That night we celebrated by going out to dinner with the Handys, opening presents and eating cupcakes and ice cream.

My mom helped me make these lion cupcakes for Beckett to take to daycare too.

On Friday we went to Chuck E Cheese with the Keddingtons. It was soooo crowded but the kids had fun.



Natalie showed off her skeeball skills so Brock had to beat her in basketball.

We went back to the Keddingtons for more ice cream and cupcakes...

and more presents.


We had one more celebration at Grandma B's house.

I broke our camera screen at the cabin so all of these pictures were taken "blindly". Most of them turned out but I guess I didn't calculate correctly for this one of his huge balloon. You can tell he loved it though by his face.

Can you tell he had a McQueen themed birthday? He loves McQueen and ALWAYS has one in his hand. Beckett is such a lucky guy. He has so many people who love him and spoil him. I still can't believe that my little guy is two. This year has gone by too fast. I love him so much and look forward to the infamous twos.

No comments: