Thursday, November 11, 2010

October Events

First doctor's appointment. I love those little legs.

First bath- didn't like that.

He started sucking on his thumb right after he was born and liked it for the first few days.... until we gave him a binkie. You can totally see his hairline in this one, just like his brother.

Brett had two weeks off of work after Griffin was born. It was so nice. One day I came downstairs to see this. So cute.

Precious. I love a sleeping newborn.

Beckett's cousins passed down this Jeep to him and he loves it so much!!! Can you tell by the smile.

I am still a little nervous with him behind the wheel.

Griffin is such an alert baby. I want to just stare into those eyes all day.

Becks loves laying by his brother. A couple times a day he will lay by Griffin and then say to me, "He likes me." I love seeing them together already.
We made some pumpkin cookies and Becks was a great helper.

I just noticed that Beckett is in his PJs in all of these pictures. I promise he really does get dressed.

No comments: