Monday, January 31, 2011

December Randoms

December was a fun month filled with lots of activities.
My mom and I took the boys to the festivities at The Square. In my opinion the best part was the mini cheesecakes the quilting shop gave away but Becks loved riding the carriage around the parking lot and petting the horse.

We went to see the lights at Temple Square. All of these pictures turned out a little blurry... Here is one of the whole group- minus Nat (Jennie and Leila just came for dinner.

Me and my boy.


Grandma and Grandpa K with all of their boys.

One day it was so warm that I decided to get out and rake up the rest of the fall leaves. I got Becks all bundled up but he decided to check out the well instead and got completely soaked within minutes.

We also went up to Ogden. First Brett and Brock finally used the gift certificates I gave them LAST Christmas and went surfing at Flowrider.


Then we headed over to see the lights.

Here are my boys in their Sunday Christmas outfits.



This year Becks loved seeing Santa. Each time he sat on Santa's lap he would add another thing to his wish list. Here they are with Santa at the Handy family party.


My dad braved the Children's Museum and brought Nixon and Jace. Becks loved having friends come along.

We made gingerbread houses. Brett and Brock did the construction, Jennie and I did the decorating, the kids ate the candy and my mom held Griffin. Pretty typical.



No comments: