We have been so lucky with Beckett and he hasn't really been sick at all since he was born which we are very grateful for especially since I have been told that I was sick my entire first year of life. But on Saturday Beckett just wasn't acting like himself and when we took his temperature he had a fever. He has been doing all the things I have been wishing he would do.....taking 2 hour naps, sleeping for 14 hours at night, cuddling with me, laying still while I changed his diaper, and not getting into everything around the house. I love my little guy and it breaks my heart to see him so tired and now I know that I don't really want those things. I miss my mischievous, active little boy. I think he is starting to feel better though because earlier today he found a cup of water on the coffee table and spilled it all over himself and when I put him down for bed tonight I had to put his diaper on standing up.
I didn't want to put a picture of him so sad so I decided to put one with the most mischievous face. Doesn't his face just say... I've been caught.

Brett was also sick this last week. He stayed in bed all day on Friday but of course had to watch the Utes game. He still didn't leave the room- yes, he watched it on the tiny TV in our room instead of his beloved LCD TV- and watched the game with sunglasses on but he wouldn't have missed watching it for anything. He even had to go up on the roof and brush the snow off the dish (I think he was wishing we would have gone with cable at that point) in order to watch the whole game. It was a great game and I think the win made him feel much better because he was better by Saturday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment