Here are a few pictures to document what has been going on......
We (okay mostly Brett) are still working on the family room and so all the furniture has been in the dining room.
Beckett has really started walking. He is so cute. He sticks his hands straight out Frankenstein like. I am getting scared. I already have a hard time keeping up with him and he is just starting to walk - what am I going to do once he starts running?!?
My sister and I took the boys swimming so that my mom could do some last minute shopping. They loved it and it was fun to pretend that it was summer again. (I am already looking forward to the warm weather.)
We had a great time on Christmas Eve at my grandparent's house. I think Christmas Eve is my favorite part of the holidays. (Beckett didn't seem to enjoy the crown.)
After opening presents at our house (I guess we only took video at home) we went to my parent's house and opened presents there. Beckett got so many toys (which he loves) and cute clothes. He is a little spoiled =)
Then we headed to Brett's parents house for breakfast and more present exchanging. Brett's mom made this fun teepee for Beckett. Isn't this a cute one of my boys?
We have been really busy lately but it has been a great couple of weeks. During the holidays I am once again reminded how lucky we are to have such great families that live close.
No comments:
Post a Comment