That’s right, after much harassing and teasing by my mother and sister, I have finally cut Beckett’s hair. What hair, you ask, which is a legitimate question since he still has less hair than most babies have when they are born. But... since Beckett was born he has had a few long hairs on the top of his head that I have been sentimentally attached to. Even after a lot of nagging, I have never given in and cut them. More recently, Beckett has some hairs in the front that are much longer than the rest. I try to comb them to the side; I like to call it the baby comb over. Today, I decided that he has had that style long enough and trimmed them. I am not promising that I didn’t miss a few – try picturing me cutting his hair while he is grabbing my hair and pulling himself up, not the ideal situation – but I did the best I could.
I think I am going to miss those hairs ;)
1 comment:
That is so funny! I seriously stared at the picture forever trying to figure it out on my own before I read on.
Post a Comment