We went up to the cabin in January. It was Beckett's first time really playing in the snow and he loved it. He didn't even cry when I accidently dumped him off the tube and he went face first into the snow.(bad mom moment) Brett pulled him in the tube while skiing and he just stared at the sky and took a few naps. He even got pretty good at walking around in his "Christmas Story" snowsuit.
Brett turned the big 29. I told him he may as well just say he is 30 but he doesn't agree with this and reminds me that I am closer to 30 than 20 :( He got all the things he wanted for Christmas but didn't get (I guess that is the benefit of a January b-day) and we went to dinner at his favorite restaurant and a dollar movie.
Beckett has started to love carrying things around. Anything with a handle (or anything that he can pretend is a handle) he will carry around the house. He loves putting things in his bucket and taking them out and yes- I do put pants on him but sometimes they fall off because he is too skinny to keep them up.
And the biggest news lately, Beckett turned 1!!! We had a big party with all our family and had a wonderful weekend celebrating.
He loved the cake.
He was actually interested in opening the presents (unlike Christmas).
He got soooo many presents but the one Brett likes the most is their matching shoes.
Well those are all the pictures. We went to the doctor on Monday and Beckett only weighs 18 pounds 10 ounces which means he doesn't get the carseat turned around just yet. The doctor was concerned so they tested his iron and it was low so now we have to give him iron supplements twice a day. He is really good at taking it though and we hope it helps him start to gain more weight soon. He is such an active and happy little boy and I can't believe he has been here a year already but also can't believe I ever lived without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment