Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Aniversary (a few days late)


I can't believe it has been 3 years. Brett and I celebrated our anniversary last weekend since he is out of town this weekend. During the day we went to the temple, got our haircut and went golfing. We stayed at Little America for the night so we were able to go swimming, walk to dinner at PF Changs and just hang out. We had such a great time and Beckett did too. He got to play with both grandparents and Aunt Natalie.



On another note... Brett has been gone since Thursday and last night I realized I am starting to really miss him already. Since Beckett turned one he has started sleeping throught the night. He is still waking up before 7:00 but we are so grateful for a full night's sleep. Last night though he woke up at midnight. Normally I am very strict about not picking him up and I just comfort him in the crib but I think I am missing Brett because I couldn't resist picking him up and rocking him back to sleep. There is NOTHING better than holding a sleeping baby. I love him so much and I miss Brett. Good news though, Brett is coming home tonight instead of tomorrow so I won't have to force Beckett into snuggling with me again tonight.

No comments: