Since I don't have a picture of anything that has to do with daylight savings time... here is just a cute one of my boys.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Daylight Savings Time
Last year when daylight savings time ended I asked Brett- why do we still adjust our clocks? I like the extra hour at night and think it would be nice especially in the middle of the winter when I go to work it is dark and when I leave work at night it is dark. I think it would be better if the sun was at least still up when I was driving home. He let me know that if we never adjusted our clocks I wouldn't like it at all since the daylight savings time is actually the time period when we are off the "real" time. Okay...so I may be the only person in the world that didn't realize this but I still think that maybe the "real" time should be adjusted (just a thought). Well this year I had one more thing happen to add to my love of daylight savings time - Beckett has been sleeping until 7:30 instead of 6:45 since the time change started.
Since I don't have a picture of anything that has to do with daylight savings time... here is just a cute one of my boys.
Since I don't have a picture of anything that has to do with daylight savings time... here is just a cute one of my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kallie, I didn't know that either and I feel the same way. Start a movement! I will support you.
Post a Comment