We had a fun time playing at the park and going to McDonalds. All three even took a nap at the same time!!! It was a great day.
On Saturday Beckett, Brett, and I went to Hill Air Force Base to watch the flight show. It turned out to be a beautiful day and we had a really good time. I have never seen one of these before. It was really amazing.
There were a lot of planes you could go inside but we didn't have time/patience to wait in the long lines.
Beckett and Brett waiting for the show to begin.
This picture doesn't due it justice but it was the best I could get with our camera.
Beckett was too busy playing in the dirt to care about the planes and I was in too much pain from the blisters on my feet to stop him from playing in the dirt.
We had a great weekend and after all the work we have been doing around the house lately it was nice just to get away from the house and do something fun together.
Side note- I tried these pictures as "small" instead of "medium". I think I like the medium size better.
No comments:
Post a Comment