A few other things have been happening around here.
I turned 27. Brett took the day off and we spent the morning doing chores around the house and the afternoon shopping and getting ice cream for dinner. It was a great day and Brett even managed to get me a few suprises.
Here is a pic of Beckett helping me open presents.
We had a great Mother's Day (but I don't have any pictures). It started out the Diet Coke and chocolate for breakfast and the rest of the day was just as wonderful.
Beckett and I went to the library today and I discovered this cute little walkway with fountain. Before having kids I swore I wouldn't let them play in fountains but no one else was around and he just loves to get wet. (don't worry I won't take him to gateway in his swimsuit any time soon)
Brett decided it was time to pull out his train overalls from when he worked at Lagoon and work in the yard. Here are some cute pictures of my boys fixing the sprinkler I ran over while mowing the lawn.
1 comment:
I'm impressed you were mowing the lawn! Call us if you need to escape while people are walking through you house...
Post a Comment