Friday, February 11, 2011

Griffin

Oh how I love my Griffin boy. He is such a wonderful, happy, alert, smiley baby. Every single day I feel so lucky to be his mommy.
Here are more pictures from his blessing day. (at 2 months old) We were so lucky to have so much of our family come for his special day. My mom was a lifesaver and spent all of Saturday helping me get ready.




He loves sitting in his bumbo so that he can watch what is going on.

His brother loves him so much. I love seeing them together.


He is giving me the stare down.

He loves playing with his toys.

He grabs onto everything.

He here he is at 3 months old. Notice the drool? I love it.

All smiles.

He is such a strong boy. He rolled over on January 28th. He had been so close all day but waited until Brett was home so that he didn't miss it- so considerate.


Love those big blue eyes.

I love this pose.

I wanted to get pictures of his chubby legs :)

Love, love, love this baby!!!

No comments: