Monday, February 28, 2011

Big 3 Year Old

The week before Beckett's birthday we decided it was time for him to get a "big boy haircut". Here he is before... I know it was getting LONG!


And after. He looks so much older. I can't believe it. His hair is really looking red now that all the summer bleached out hair is gone. One of the kids at the daycare even asked me why I changed the color of his hair :)


We lucked out on his b-day and it was warm outside so I gave him his new wiggle car to play with. He loved it.


He also tried out the scooter (in the background of the pic) Aunt Nanny gave him for Christmas but he was too fast on that for me to get any good pictures. He hasn't quite got the steering down yet.

Then we headed to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. He has to play with the balls first. He loves watching them get sucked up way high.


And we ALWAYS have to put money in and watch it go round and round when we leave (and arrive). After that we met up with Brett for lunch.

We waited until Brett got home from work before opening up presents.



We finally found the Sally car he wanted for Christmas. I think I can honestly say that he has every character in the Cars movie now. Hopefully they don't add anyone new for Cars 2 or we will be looking for those too.


He loves playing with the Playdoh Cookie Monster. He makes broccoli for him and then says he loves it too. Now if I can just get that to materialize we will be much happier at dinner time.

I can't believe it has been three years since I became a mom. It seems like just yesterday and yet I can't really remember life before him. He brings such happiness and joy to our home and I love him so much. He teaches me so much and makes me laugh a million times a day. I am so lucky to be him mom.

No comments: