Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Winter Fun

A few weeks ago we headed up to the cabin for the weekend. Becks loved sledding last year so we knew he would love it even more this year.

He had this huge smile the entire time.

Is anyone coming out with me??

Becks loved riding on the snowmobiles too.

Playing on the porch with Brett.

My adorable little bear stayed inside the entire time.


Get me out of this thing.

The flashlights kept the boys busy when we were inside.


It was a fun quick trip. I am glad we made it up there this winter.
Brett also took Becks skiing last week. It made me so nervous to send him. He is still such a little boy but Brett said he did great and Becks told me that he had so much fun with dad. Today while we were in the car he told me that there is only snow in the mountains now and that he went skiing and said wheee down the hill but I didn't get to come, only dad. I am glad they had such a wonderful time. Here is the only picture I have so far since the rest are on Brett's phone.

No comments: