Saturday, October 8, 2011

Go UTES

Of course we have been going to the football games this fall. There have been ups and downs in the season this far but lets get real... I just go to the games for the social part- much to my husband's dismay.
My dad bought Becks a hat and the tattoos. Becks wanted to wear one on each cheek and each hand. He was so mad at me when I took them off in the bath in the next day. It is so cute to watch Becks get excited when the crowd yells, to sing the fight song, make the U with his hands, and yell go Utes. Today he told Brett that they won't let you in the games without red on so he needed to change before they go.

Griffin's first season. He has been a happy guy and I even got to see a few plays at the last game.

Griff and I are stayed home today. Too cold.

No comments: