Friday, May 10, 2013

Jameson Dale Handy

I can't believe that Jameson is a month old today! He is such a precious little boy. The love that I have for each of my boys the minute they are placed in my arms amazes me. It feels perfect. I know that each of them were meant to be mine.
 




 
 
Jameson took his time coming to us (I was induced 11 days after my due date). He even tested my patience that day when nothing was happening for hours after having my water broken but when he decided to come it was fast. I couldn't have asked for a better birthing experience.
 
 
 

He was our tiniest guy at only 6 pounds 1 ounce.

First bath with dad. This is the first time I went and watched. It was fun to get some pictures of this special time. The nurse was impressed with how great Brett was with Jameson. He really is the best dad.




The boys absolutely love their baby brother.




First family picture with our family of 5!

 
 

No comments: