Thursday, April 4, 2013

Keeping Busy

I guess I will never know what it feels like not to count the days past my due date but while we patiently await the arrival of our little baby boy, we have been trying to keep busy (and not go insane). Although, I don't know if Brett got the memo or not because each time I talk to him on the phone or as we go to bed at night or as he leaves in the morning he asks me "Are you feeling any different?" "Is this the day?" I assuring let him know each time that he will be the first one I tell if "this is the day".
Yesterday we headed to the zoo (like I think every other mother in Utah did).


watching the elephants and pretending to have a trunk



enjoying some candy and relaxing in the wagon



Today we rode Frontrunner and TRAX to meet Brett for lunch and a little shopping. The boys absolutely love doing this and since Brett is moving offices soon this was our last chance to do it. I am glad we were able to fit it in.




enjoying the sites
running around at City Creek




After getting on TRAX and then being informed that it wasn't actually going where it said it was and then having to run a few blocks in order to get to the Frontrunner station in time (or wait an hour for the next one) Beckett was ready for a nap on the way home :)

The boys have been talking a lot about whether they think this baby will have red hair like Beckett and Griffin, whether he will be a calm and quiet baby like Griffin or a screamer from the beginning like Beckett, whether he will be a thumb sucker like Griffs or a binky boy like Becks. One thing for sure, this baby is like the other two in that he wants to test my patience before he even arrives :)

Come on baby boy, I really don't want to have to wait any longer to meet you.  We are just too excited to have you join our family! 

No comments: