1. I feel so lucky that I have such a wonderful husband. I love him so much. He works really hard for Beckett and I without any complaining. He puts up with me and my craziness and I am so lucky to have him. He is so gentle and loving with Beckett and is the best father. He amazes me everyday and I love being his wife.
2. I feel so lucky that I have a healthy, happy baby. Beckett has been so healthy with only one little earache since he was born. I feel so lucky. At work I talk to moms all day who's children are younger than Beckett and are having surgery. I have always felt bad for them but since I have had Beckett it has made me especially sympathetic.
3. Brett and I are so blessed with good jobs. I feel so lucky that I am able to work part-time and also spend time with Beckett. I hear about people losing their jobs that have families to support and my heart breaks for them.
4. I feel lucky to have a healthy body. I hardly ever even get sick. Things that have happened to people around me this year make me really think of how much I take this for granted.
I am sure I could go on and on about things I am thankful for but these are the things I have been thinking about lately.
I had to add a cute picture of my boys. It is not hard to tell why they are what I am most grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment