Are all of my pics of Griffin in the stroller???
Walked home eating cotton candy- can't beat that.
I told Becks that if they didn't have cookies at the carnival we could make some at home. Well.. we came home and made these delicious zucchini oatmeal cookies. Of course we had to put chocolate in them instead of the nuts and raisins. I am finally getting more zucchini and am loving baking with it. I also made this yummy bread (again adding chocolate).
Monday night we headed to the State Fair. Becks kept saying that we would see seals there and I told him no- that there are only farm animals. I guess he remembered last year's fair better than me because sure enough the first animals we saw were seals. I forgot my camera-duh- so all of these are phone pics.
Can you believe the size of these pumpkins? Now those would take forever to get the seeds out of!!
Had to spend some time riding on the tractors.
We went through all of the animal buildings and man are some of those stinky. The baby pigs are definitely my fave.
Becks was super lucky because Aunt Nanny went down the HUGE slide with him.
Do you see the smile on his face?? He loves stuff like this.
Milking the cow at the kid farm. He is totally in his element doing this stuff. Do Brett and I need to move to a small town and become farmers???
Of course Griffs was a wonderful baby the entire time and just sat in the stroller with a smile on his face.
Another fun year at the fair.
PS- The Spider-man obsession continues....today we went to a class at the museum. The teacher asked Beckett his name so she could put his name tag on and he said "Spider-man". I said, tell her your real name and he says "Peter Parker" Funny kid!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment