Friday, September 9, 2011

Can you say obsessed???

Lately this is what I have been hearing at my house..
"Spider-man does that" as Beckett jumps from the top step to the landing and I tell him not to do that because it isn't safe.
"Superheroes don't get hurt" as he jumps from my bed
"Was that a cool move?" as he tries to jump from couch to couch
Watching Super Why and your name "Spider-man"
"S is for Spider-man, Superman and... Grandma K" (aka Shauna)
"These are my webs" anything he can wrap around me or Griffs
"These are my spiders" when he sees all the red and black bugs that overtook the outside of our house this weekend.
"I'll never be Spider-man if I don't wear my Spider-man shoes" - with a tear rolling down his cheek (I guess the Spider-man underwear, shirt and shorts just aren't enough to make you Spider-man) It breaks my heart but when you can smell the shoes from across the room it is time to throw them away.

Can you tell we have a theme going here??? Becks is OBSESSED with Superheroes- especially Spider-man!!! And it is an added bonus that when you are Spider-man you get to jump off of high places :) Everything anyone does around here has to be related to a superhero.

Today one Spider-man shirt just wasn't enough....

Yes that is a green Spider-man shirt poking out underneath the red one. I love this boy and how he gets TOTALLY obsessed with things. He doesn't just casually like things, he LOVES them!!!

No comments: