Monday, August 29, 2011

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures

A few months ago I decided it was that time again to get family pics done. I tried to coordinate it with Becks turning 3 and Griffs 6 months so we could get it all done in one big shoot. Well Brett's cousin Rachel did an amazing job and we actually ended up doing two sessions with her. My dad decided that for Father's Day he wanted family pictures done so we had pictures done for that too. We actually ended up doing 3 photo shoots in less than 4 weeks. Needless to say I have a million adorable pics of my boys and am finally getting around to posting some.
Here are some of my favs that Tracy did- same person that did Griff's newborns and I just love her style.



I was amazed that she was able to capture such a cute one of everyone- especially with these wild kids.


It was so much fun to go out with Rachel and she did such a great job capturing my boys personalities. I am going to cherish these pictures forever. Her writing style on her blog is so great too. You need to check it out and you will love looking at all her pics and reading her commentaries. These are just a few of my absolute favs- well very small few because blogger isn't cooperating with uploading them right now. There are soooo many that I absolutely LOVE- that might be why it took me until a month ago to decide which ones to hang up in my house.





No comments: