Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Hill

We got passes to Cherry Hill last summer and this summer. It has been really fun to go there once a week. Becks loves playing in the water, going down the dragon slides, riding on tubes in the lazy river and pretending to be a pirate in the ship. He loves getting to spend time with his cousins, grandma K and nanny too. We have even gone with grandma B this year but can only take her when Brenda comes since we already have our hands pretty full!!! Nat and I braved it and took all the kids today. It was a lot of fun but I lost the ring my parents gave me when I graduated from college and that makes me sad. I usually leave the camera at home but after only get one picture last summer I decided I had better take at least a few...
We spend a lot of time just hanging out like this.

Nat brought Nerd ropes for the boys and they thoroughly enjoyed them!!

I was a little late in catching Griffin's smiley face.

Becks was sad that I forgot his sunglasses so Nat let him borrow hers.

These ones were from earlier in the summer.
For the most part Griffin likes riding in his tube.

With these three boys, we spend most of the time telling/yelling at them to stop squirting people in the face.

Proof that Grandma B came. She said she hasn't been in a swimsuit for at least 10 years. We called her bluff on that but it might really be true :)

Grandma K and Leila-lou.

The boys love playing on the props.

My cute baby boy!!

Like I said... we spend a lot of the time just hanging out and eating...

No comments: