Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween Part 2- Black Island Farm

The Monday before Halloween Beckett's school took a field trip to Black Island Farms. I feel so lucky that I have a flexible job that allows me to do things like this with him. It is so fun for me to watch him interact with the other kids. He seems so big lately and I don't want to miss a minute watching him grow up.
We rode around on the tractor and before picking out pumpkins the driver talked to the kids about carrots. Becks couldn't believe how big this one was.

Holding his pumpkin. He was so proud. He told me that he didn't want a big one and didn't want a baby one but needed a big boy one.

This place is so fun and has so many fun activities for the kids. Becks could spend HOURS here. I didn't get pictures of everything because I spent most of the time chasing after him.





Becks found this spider and made me take a picture of it. He is still obsessed with Spidey.

I tried to get a cute one of Griffs on the hay but he kept trying to get off. So here is what I ended up with instead....still the cutest boy ever.

On Wednesday we went to the Woods Cross High Trunk or Treat but I didn't get any pictures of that. About half way through Becks turned to me and said- I have enough candy let's go home. I was a bit shocked by that considering this kid has never had enough candy but thought I shouldn't discourage this so we headed home.

No comments: