Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finishing up Halloween

The Friday before Halloween we had Halloween celebrations all day. It started out at school. Becks loves playing with his friends and I love seeing him with them. The kids go trick or treating to the high school class rooms. One of the girls asked Becks what his name was and he just said "Peter". The boy in front of her starting laughing and said- don't you know Spiderman's real name is Peter- she just looked confused. I didn't bother to explain how obsessed he is.




Next up we went to Brett's work. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics there. I seem to forget each year. On the way home we stopped off for pony rides. Here is my Spidey on a pony.


Imagine his enjoyment when the clown told him he could make him a Spiderman balloon. Way to amazing!!!

We rounded out the night at the ward trunk-or-treat.


Sunday morning we carved pumpkins.

Brett got a little intense with it and had to pull out the power tools.

Becks has become so good at drawing. I had to take a pic of him with his pumpkin face.

That night we had a party at the Handys house.





On Halloween I didn't get any pics but we went to The Square and the city. No actual trick-or-treating this year-maybe we will try next year. We did have 3 kids come to our house, an increase from last year.

No comments: