Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Countdown

I decided to do an activity advent calendar with Becks this year and he has loved it. He is actually more excited to read the activity for the day than eat his candy and if you know Becks then you know how surprising that is.
December 1st- Paint Christmas Trees

December 2nd- (make-up day- I was so sick that day that I didn't do anything besides sleep so we had to actually do this on December 3rd)- Make snow angels

December 3rd-Get Christmas Tree





December 4th-Go Sledding



December 5th-Go on a sleigh ride (and meet Santa- need to scan that picture in)


December 6th-Drive around neighborhood and see Christmas lights


December 7th-Decorate Christmas Tree


December 8th-Dance around to Christmas music


December 9th-Make Gingerbread houses




December 10th-Go Christmas shopping
Didn't get any pics of this one but he went all morning with his dad and then in the afternoon with me. He was such a trooper and we even found something he wanted to give his dad- yay!
December 11th- Drink Hot Chocolate (combined this one with Dec. 12th)


December 12th- Christmas Devotional

December 13th- Eat peppermint ice cream and watch Prep and Landing(we still have this recorded from last year- it is Becks fav!!)

December 14th-Go to Temple Square to see the lights




December 15th (we had to do it this morning because we didn't have time yesterday)- make Santa pictures



He got mad at me about something and pulled this face. I just had to take a pic- too cute- I know that it makes him even more upset with me when I think his mad face is cute but I can't help it.
We have 9 more days of fun things planned. I really hope it snows because if not I will have to come up with some different activites.

No comments: