Friday, November 2, 2012

Starting Fresh

After taking about a year off, I have decided to give this blogging thing a try again. I want to document some of the small moments, the ones that put a smile on my face, the ones that are constantly reminding me of why I love being a mom.

Lately Becks has been talking about me me watching the show "Say Yes to the Dress". So when we went trick or treating at The Square he was excited to go into the bridal store and see all of the pretty wedding dresses. This morning he said to me "Remember when we went trick or treating at the stores? Remember all of the pretty dresses? Well, maybe when Nan gets in love she can get a pretty dress there to get married in." He is such a sweet boy who loves his Nan more than anything.

Trick or Treating at the Square.

No comments: