I normally don't like fall weather but this year has been beautiful. As soon as the leaves starting falling in our backyard Beckett started asking if we could rake them, if he could jump in the piles and if he can ride in the garbage can. At our old house Brett taught me that to fit more leaves in the garbage can you need to get in and jump on them. Last year I figured it was easier to put Beckett in the can and have him do it then climb in myself and he LOVES it. I promise, it only has leaves it and nothing else or I wouldn't let him get in. So for the last few weeks we have been out in our yard every afternoon raking leaves. Beckett cracks me up because each time he asks me- Mom can I jump in the piles? We love being outside and love this beautiful weather.
Cannonball
Relaxing in the leaves
Riding in the garbage can
No comments:
Post a Comment