On Halloween we went to Beckett's school, to The Square, to the City Hall and regular trick or treating and then Grandma and Granpa K's house but Beckett kept complaining that Halloween was just one day. We tried to explain to him that he got to go to a Halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa Handy's house last weekend and we had Trunk or Treating at the church on the 30th and we had lots of fun all day but he was still so upset that Halloween was only one day.
Handy Party
School trick or treating
So the next morning he came into my room and asked if it was a school day, when I said yes he started crying. He always loves going to school so I asked him why he was upset and he said I don't like that Halloween is just one day. I asked him why and reminded him that we did so many fun things and he said, through tears, I didn't get enough candy! He was so upset but I was trying so hard not to laugh hysterically. He got more candy than he will ever eat and it isn't like he never gets treats. This boy just cracks me up, the things he gets upset about seem so funny to me and then when he really gets hurt he doesn't even care. I guess that is the joy of having boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment