Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday Wrap Up

We decided to do a swimming birthday party for Becks because he is a little fish and LOVES swimming. So even though it was winter we thought it would still be fun. Everyone met up at our house first for lunch, cake and presents.
I had to get the rare picture of the three of these actually playing together and not yelling/hitting one another.

He had been insisting for weeks that he needed a McQueen cake. This is as good as my cake decorating skills go.


Hanging out.


Opening presents.


Becks loved swimming with all of his cousins.



This was Griffs first time at the pool. He seemed to like it but I think he was mostly thinking- what is going on here??

Becks had such a fun birthday party. He loves spending time with everyone. He is really lucky to have so many people that love him so much. I still can't believe that he is three years old. He makes me laugh every single day. I love him so much.

And totally random pictures of what we woke up to one Saturday morning in February. Brett had a drip going but I guess it wasn't enough. Luckily I have an uncle who is a plumber that was willing to come out and show Brett and my dad how to temporarily fix it.


The joys of home ownersip.

No comments: