Here is everyone in front of Disneyland (minus Steve who was MIA and Jennie and Leila were there for the first couple days but the weather was horrible those days so I guess I didn't get any pictures of EVERYONE)
And the only ride we could all go on together.
Most of us left Saturday morning. Becks ended up sitting in between my mom and a stranger. My mom said the stranger was the nicest boy ever- of course they were best friends before takeoff- because he let Becks sit on his lap to look out the window. She was really sweet and had brought a little Mickey backup with activities to keep Becks occupied.
First family pic of the trip.
Love this pose- already bored of the stroller after a few minutes.
After flying in we headed to Universal Studios to meet the BJ Keddingtons. Becks had to check out the T-Rex- SCARY!!!
Aren't these guys silly/the cutest ever?
Checking out the back lot tour. Becks didn't stop talking about how the spinosaurus dinosaur spit at us and King Kong saved us.
I was really excited for Becks to see Dora and Diego there but I guess we got there too late in the day (the Keddingtons saw them earlier in the day). This Dora picture had to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment